- Meet the Team
- School Governors
- Latest News
- Parent Information
- Student Information
- Careers Guidance
- Sixth Form
- Rewards & Celebrations
- Information & Links
- School Performance
- Contact Us
- Leisure Centre
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Exam Schedule
- Progress Review Day
- Kampala Campaign
FOXFORD NEWS FEED
- Foxford Go To Kampala - Thursday 18th July - 19/07/2019
- Summer Newsletter 2019 - 19/07/2019
- Head Teacher Letter to Parents and Carers - July 2019 - 19/07/2019
- Foxford Go To Kampala - Wednesday 17th July - 18/07/2019
- Foxford Go To Kampala - Tuesday 16th July - 18/07/2019
- Foxford Go To Kampala - Saturday 13th July - 17/07/2019
- Foxford Family Fun Day 2019 - 05/06/2019
- The Great Foxy Bake Off (5th June to 10th July 2019) - 05/06/2019
- Mary Poppins Jr Dance Rehearsals, Tuesday and Thursday - 14/05/2019
- DofE Practice Expedition 3rd May to 5th May 2019 - 14/05/2019
- Escape Room Winners - 29/04/2019
- Spring Newsletter 2019 - 11/04/2019
- Head Teacher Letter to Parents and Carers - 11/04/2019
- Year 11 Basketball Team - 08/04/2019
- KS4 Mathematic Challenge 2019 - 02/04/2019
Welcome to the website of Foxford Community School. I hope that our website will prove helpful and informative and will encourage you to find out more about our school and our community.
Foxford Community School serves an area of north-east Coventry. There are around 1,000 students in the school, including nearly 150 in Post 16 education. Foxford has a comprehensive intake and welcomes students from all backgrounds.
Our aim is to provide educational opportunities of the highest quality for all students including placing emphasis on the development of creative and performing talents to enable our students to lead richer, more successful and fulfilling lives.
Everything that we do in school is rooted in our values:
Success is realised in a variety of ways
People can and do change.
Growth is achieved through learning and partnership.
Ms R Williamson
Looking ahead to September 2019
The autumn term will begin on Monday, 02 September – arrangements being:
|Monday, 02 September 2019||Teacher Training day, no students in school.|
|Tuesday, 03 September 2019||Years 7, 12 and 13 only in school - 8:50am.|
|Wednesday, 04 September 2019||All years in school - 8:50am.|
Please click any image to enlarge.
Thursday 18th July
Wednesday 17th July
Tuesday 16th July
Saturday 13th July
Want to apply for a place at Foxford?
Key Stage 4 Revision Guides
We have put together a list of potential revision guides and work books that students in year 10 or 11 may wish to consider to help with their GCSE courses. Some are available in school and the rest can be bought on line.
Please note the GCSE courses are still quite new so additional revision guides are published all the time.
Please speak to your subject teacher if you have any questions.
Click here to see the list of revision guides
Follow us on Facebook
Weʼre raising £20,000 to go to our partner school in Kampala, Uganda to engage the teaching of children and to deliver a range of specific programmes.
Please help us make a difference!