Vacancies at Foxford School, and at all other Castle Phoenix Trust schools, are now listed on the Castle Phoenix Trust website:
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts within this school are exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and, as such, appointments to these posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via The Disclosure and Barring Service.
WHY WORK AT FOXFORD?
- We are committed to the development of all staff. This includes a full appraisal programme.
- We offer comprehensive support for Teach First and NQTs with each teacher having an individual mentor / coach and a twilight inset programme.
- Clear progression support programme including:-
o Training to become a coach
o Teaching and Learning community
o School Improvement Group
o Middle leadership development programmes
o Extended leadership board
- Opportunities to be supported on externally validated programmes including:-
o Teaching Leaders
o Leading from the middle
o Contribution towards further qualifications or degrees.
- Laptops are provided for all teachers
- Free tea and coffee in the staff room
- Subsidised staff events
- Occupational Health and counselling support
- Long service awards